Have you checked in?

Oh, am so sorry for not being here for awhile. Been busy lately preparing for some stuffs in the office. Well, while am out, a friend of mine invited me to this small town of Doritos. I never really explore the whole area yet 'cause we headed straight at the Hotel626. A creepy hotel I must say, -giggle- okay, actually it's an online game. The hotel is open from 6pm to 6am only. If you want to make a reservation during the day, you may do so. The GOAL is overcoming your fears - from the dark and from creatures of unknown. You must have webcam and mic if you want to get 10/10. The first time I stayed got me 8/10 and last night I tried playing again and viola I got perfect 10. Ha ha...so if you want to really test yourself and experience the beauty of the hotel ((i am lying)), Click Here and enjoy the night of terror...Don't forget to answer the phone...lols

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rizzy,
Nice posting.
Did you changed your blog's lay out?
It's good, I like it! Congrats!
Best regards,
Harry

Rizzy said...

Hi Harry...yup, i kinda changed it...still having the hard time really putting everything in places...i am studying the codes...hopefully I will be able to really have the layout I want for my post....and thanks for coming...

'anniniput' said...

yeah creepy game! hehe... tarde kel ya juga yo, yan adjust lng yo el computer clock..bien malo gat!

but i did not finish the entire game... up to level 8 lng.. lol!

done adding your blog rizz... happy sunday! *_*

Rizzy said...

Ha ha...igual kita, have light ya huga me..ha ha..mga maru...anyways, try playing it again....i love the place though..hehe....

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Rizza,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlon Celso said...

Nyaaks! akala ko kung ano game pala ahahaha. Paano iyon? sayang hindi kasi ako mahilig sa ganun. ahahah padaan lang.

Pamela Tan said...

cute game riz, but never made it to stage 3 grrr...ya espanta gat kame dos di rey na sound effects! In fairness ya chene kame miedo!

nice one!