Hum me a Lullaby...

Whoa! It's been hmmm...one week or so, I haven't got to sleep well. My mind has been traveling a lot to outer space or rather to fantasy world, I most likely have unknowingly created. I might start living as the others, "Night Walkers", in due time if this sort of things will not cease.

Many of us are familiar with this kind of situation, referred as Insomnia, a condition in which a certain individual have trouble sleeping or staying asleep. It can range from mild to severe, depending on how long one is experiencing it. Long-lasting emotional stress, medicines, work habits, substances such as caffeine often times are the main cause of the disorder. Of which I certainly fall...lol... That explains why am always having some head aches during work, irritated and sensitive to noise and part of why am having short breathings and dizziness....And that is why I envy this pictures that my Uncle sent me on email, I don't exactly know where he got it, maybe courtesy of yahoo or flicker but I want to share it then....I'm sure others who have sleeping disorders like me would wish the same.


Sleeping doesn't always have to be on a flat surface..

You don't have to worry much of buying additional living room decor.

Awww....drive safely, be sure to check your tires before hitting the gear.

This definitely justify that cats have Nine Lives...

Hmmm...I wonder what made the kitty sleep so well...

There you have it...have a nice sleep everyone and me as well.... (-.-)


1 comment:

'anniniput' said...

naku insomnia! iyo tamen tan insomnia sometimes especially se tiene mga unfinished tasks, hende yo ta pwde durms...pensa ke pensa!

ms rizz, wat i do is put some vicks all over my forehead, or akel salonpas... effective man le infainess..hehe!

wishing you a happy sunday! keep on blogging.. (^_^)