Heya!!! I got this tag from Anniniput...Tenchu so much. I hope it's not yet tooooooo late for me to make this one. So, here's my handwriting and am crossing my finger for any harsh comment LOL!!!
And the Rules are:
1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in number 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo in your blog to share us how your handwriting looks like.
2. Answer these:
- your name/user name/ pseudo
- right handed or left handed ?
- your favorite letters to write ?
- your least favorite letters to write?
- Write " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. "
3. Tag five people.
*bit her lower lip* Sorry guys...fun fun fun...see yah!
Is life not fair? Most of us will answer this question "HECK YES!" Absolutely, no doubt about that. Average individuals would certainly complain a lot of things in life that doesn't go along with their way. We dream of having all riches in life, but none of it ever satisfy our cravings for wealth and power. When things go wrong, we jump into conclusion that God don't love us or isn't fair in giving His blessings. I must admit, I am one of those who complained about life. There are so many questions in my head as to why I don't get what I want or why I am not like the others who has brain and beauty in one. Throughout the years of my existence, I kept on believing that I am a worthless, abandoned daughter of God. I never welcomed Him in my thoughts thinking that He's only doing it to make me feel good. But God really works in mysterious ways. He touched my heart and made me see clearly His plans for me and to each and everyone of us. He inspired me to change my views in life just like how this video gave me all the reason to continue living and finishing strong.
Written by Rizzy at Tuesday, April 07, 2009