Got Tagged

Hmmm...a little something 'bout Ms. Rizza. To Pams, thanks for sharing this one.

A- Attached or Single? – ATTACHED
B- Best Friend? – KARL
C- Cake or pie? – CAN I PICK BOTH? -lols
D- Day of choice? - TUESDAY -fireday-
E- Essential item? – DS Nintendo..yay!
F- Favorite Color? – ABSOLUTELY YELLOW
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? – ehh... -.-
H- Hometown? – CITY OF ZAMBOANGA
I- Indulgence? - DS Mystery Games, PUZZLE, PHOTOS OF LIFE
J- June or July? – JUNE
K- Kids? – COMING SOON -smiles-
L- Life is not complete w/o – KARL AND OUR FAMILY
M- Marriage date? – upcoming event-
N- Number of magazine subscriptionsNah, can't afford to have one...
O- Orange or apple? - APPLE
P- Phobias? – haha, check it on my post "afraid of"
Q- Quotes? – "Everything happens for a reason"
R- Reason to smile? – HOW COLORFUL LIFE IS...
S- Season of choice? – SPRING OR WINTER...
T- Tag people - SweetShelo, Ken, and PuNiao
U- Unknown fact about me – ;;thinking;; soft heart?
V- Vegetable? - CAULI...
W- Worst habit? – I usually hold the tip of my hair (unknowingly, I promise..)
X- Xray or ultrasound? - ULTRASOUND
Y- Your favorite foods? – ;;whispered;; i got more than 10 so...i'll stay quiet 'bout it..-lols
Z- Zodiac sign - LIBRA


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis.. thanks for this tag,, This is timely cause I was thinking what to post today.. hehe and I got this.. Great~

Rizzy said...

hello she...same here, I was thinking also what to post this morning and got this from my friend..quite a good start for the day...-winkz-

Unknown said...

thank you for the tag, it'll be up as fast as possible.

Sincerely,
Pu Niao