I checked and found it SUSPENDED!

After a long years of staying out of the site, left alone this 19th of February, I thought of visiting the Sfogs.com.....again. To my surprise, 'twas far long suspended! Ask me why? Totally, NO IDEA. Whenever I typed its url, it redirects me to its sponsored listings. Hmmm, I am a person who

Never trust a SECOND hand information,

and always seek the TRUTH myself, so........

I googled it - to search for related articles and the results gave me datum re Sfogsreturns.com. Was happy then but I guess I'll have to enjoy disappointments. In my eagerness to click on the link, I got this;

 
'Twas clearly stated that the domain may be for sale by its owner. Dang! I love reading ghost stories. I love viewing ghost pictures. I love watching ghost videos. I love scaring myself. And I love that site. But why, after all the increasing numbers of site viewers it has to say goodbye to the public?

Sadly, it was banned by the Admin for the effect it has to some of the viewers. There was no detailed report as to why but yeah, it's as if it was erased from the history of mankind.

--------> not contented at all, still I've tried looking for some possible site. and after several attempts of jumping from one link to another, I've successfully found this, WayBackMachine, an internet archive meant for future generations. Just type the page or website you want to view on the space provided on the upper center piece, click on the Take Me Back button and from there it'll give you the site archives. I also found the SFOGSzeRo, with the same developer of the original Sfogs site but found the pix, videos and stories not as scary as the first. 

For additional info, here is the Sfogsreturns.com SiteLookup and Estimated Worth, in case you're interested.


No comments: