The Reason

Yes, been sentenced "Guilty" beyond reasonable doubt three months ago and 'tis only now that am given the chance to explain my side, to tell the story behind my action of silence for a long time. While in prison, I did a lot of thinking that maybe I should start talking else be silenced for the rest of my remaining days. The truth above all other things, and as what I have posted on my previous post, I have lots of stories to tell, ideas and every other details of my so-called life. But then was distracted. It's like saying that I was on my way home when I met an accident and instead of being able to extend my presents to my mom, I wasn't able to do so since I was brought in the hospital. Diverted, others may suggest. My interest was diverted or rather something that had happened along the way has stolen my time instead of updating my post here.

Okay enough of the "try to read between the line stuff" and just hit the button and get to the bottom line of this. Lols! Carried away, eh? Now am having butterflies in my stomach that you might really think I was imprisoned. ^_^ Anyway, the main reason why my shadow isn't visible around the blogging world is that "I do some Role Playing"

A lot of you are familiar with Role Playing Games or RPG. It is actually a game wherein an individual assumes a certain role of a fictional character. First the Game Master or the GM, describes the settings or the plot (this includes the inhabitants, shown on the left pic), the participants then chooses what certain role they wish to take part then collaboratively they create stories. Characters may be presented by means of description of their actions, thoughts, etc. Depending on how the story goes or what the GM wishes the outcome would be. But all the players including the Game Master can improvise in shaping the direction of the story. Imagination is the main source of this type of game or rather the vital entity that would make every thread a success. Every player has to really push themselves according to their role.

I will not discuss any further 'what role playing' is,for the fact that you can just Google it for an in-depth explanation, it's history and stuffs. But I thought of posting here one of my RPing. ^_^ Now, am NERVOUS! (Read it from left to right) and by the way, I'm Fyra. (",)



Am not currently RPing on the same site but have transferred on a different one wherein it is MORE well-organized and was set mainly for RPing. You can check it out here. The Advanced In Character Role Playing am in as Jamie Hayes.

Whew!!! Still is nervous in revealing my character. Enjoy reading!
A special credit to Adam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I got mentioned! Haha...my post is on here...thats funny...

Rizzy said...

Of course, you're part of that reason. No, change that. YOU'RE THE REASON. lol. ^_^