One and a Half Hour

One thing I have learned in my present relationship is, having some "Time" for each other, despite of the busy schedules we have. We may not have all the time in the world but being with him for an hour or less means a lot already. We've been together for almost five years, although we do not have a perfect relationship, we see to it that we will always have time for each other.

Last Sunday, after we had our Bowling Championship game, I asked him if I could drive us home. [sshhh..actually I don't have any license...yet] He let me to but only if I will not go beyond 60. I was enjoying the ride then and so instead of turning left to our street, I head straight. Crazy! Yeah, am a bit of that. Anyway, we headed to Brgy Culianan, located at the east coast of Zamboanga, about 14 km from the city. From there, we went to Cabaluay, then to Manicahan and finally made a stop over at Sangali Shell Gasoline station. I was getting tired of the trip already and decided to go home but this good boyfriend of mine told me that it will only take us about 10 minutes or so reaching Bolong, one of the best beaches of Zamboanga. So, what else will you expect, yep, we actually went to Bolong. Bolong is about 33 km from the city. Hmmmm...it's been fifteen years or more I guess since the last time I went to this place. Karl's family {father's side} is living there and so we visited them first before heading to the beach.


The Beach...same as before. But talking 'bout the moment being there.....it's way too different. Why? 'coz am spending it with my partner. That moment with him = 100% happiness. Yes, that One and a Half Hour of travel earned + points in keeping the fire of our love burning...


~*~
The inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person while journeying east and west -
is the very essential value of TIME in Love.
~*~

No comments: