Being Tested

For years, I kept on asking myself why my hopes and dreams are not being answered or should I say granted. I always wonder why my friends always get what they want in life. What's missing in me? Why can't I have the things I long to? Am I not praying that hard? Is my prayer too soft that He can't hear me? Where is then my focus in prayer?

A lot of you may have the same situation as I do. When things go wrong in our lives, we tend to lose our focus. When we don't get what we want, we start questioning God's existence. We easily lose our faith- in hoping that maybe it's not yet the right time for us to have such things we asked from Him. We often compare our lives to others and accuse God for being not fair. Really? Do we have to?

Let me share with you this simple message from, [listen to your heart]-- it may help you reflect a little bit.

If I answer your prayer at once,
It is because I am testing your FAITH...

If I do not answer your prayer at once,
It is because I am testing your PATIENCE...

If I do not answer your prayer
It is because I have a BETTER PLAN for you...

GOD

Well, my friend...HOLD ON TO THAT FAITH
You are just being tested by GOD...

No comments: