Handwriting=Inner Me

Heya!!! I got this tag from Anniniput...Tenchu so much. I hope it's not yet tooooooo late for me to make this one. So, here's my handwriting and am crossing my finger for any harsh comment LOL!!!




And the Rules are:

1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in number 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo in your blog to share us how your handwriting looks like.
2. Answer these:

- your name/user name/ pseudo
- right handed or left handed ?
- your favorite letters to write ?
- your least favorite letters to write?
- Write " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. "

3. Tag five people.


*bit her lower lip* Sorry guys...fun fun fun...see yah!

4 comments:

Blogger Rise said...

cute tag

Pamela Tan said...

thanks riz! i'll grab this one for sure!

Marlon Celso said...

Ala! hindi ko pala ito nagagawa? (ANG PANGIT KASI NG AKING HANDWRITING) pasensya.pasensya

Anonymous said...

jst wanna inform u that my blogspot has already been moved to wordpress.pls update ur links into http://beipam.wordpress.com