Sentence: GUILTY!!!


Heya folks..I know, i know i've been away for more than a month..ohh, please don't stare at me like that, it kills me and makes me guilty for not updating this site. I am so sorry. I've got loads of drafts but haven't finished writing the whole part of it causing it all to go unpublished. Honestly, I feel so bad, really really bad about the whole writers block or whatever you will call it. I've been trying hard, this whole stuff of finding some sort of inspiration in writing is torturing my brains out. Well, it's not really that I don't have someone as my inspiration but it's just that ugh! I've got lots of crap running in my head and it hinders me putting into words what I really have in mind, [believe me I have so many things I wanna share but my focus in WRITING is kinda lost at the moment] -took a deep breath- oh well, I just hope I will have that spirit soon or maybe starts balancing my time over blogging and rping. I just hope you will not end up gettin' tired of waiting for my next post. ^_^

No comments: