All the Reason to Continue Living...

Is life not fair? Most of us will answer this question "HECK YES!" Absolutely, no doubt about that. Average individuals would certainly complain a lot of things in life that doesn't go along with their way. We dream of having all riches in life, but none of it ever satisfy our cravings for wealth and power. When things go wrong, we jump into conclusion that God don't love us or isn't fair in giving His blessings. I must admit, I am one of those who complained about life. There are so many questions in my head as to why I don't get what I want or why I am not like the others who has brain and beauty in one. Throughout the years of my existence, I kept on believing that I am a worthless, abandoned daughter of God. I never welcomed Him in my thoughts thinking that He's only doing it to make me feel good. But God really works in mysterious ways. He touched my heart and made me see clearly His plans for me and to each and everyone of us. He inspired me to change my views in life just like how this video gave me all the reason to continue living and finishing strong.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!isn't it sweet to know that there is still something you can do even if you think that there is no way!that in you're mind you insist that you are very unlucky because of the trials in your life, you just have to believe and have faith.in you're self and in God.its in the ending that is the sweetest when you reach you're goal no matter the circumstances in life,if you fall stand up be strong and don't forget to call unto the LORD because he will walk with you every step of the way and if you cant take it anymore HE will carry you and let you feel how beautiful life and love is!