My Perception

When it comes to love,
You're willing to sacrifice...

You'll do anything....
Almost everything...

You lie...
You cry...
You smile...

You become a slave to your own feelings...

Love changes your moods...
Your every being...

The way you think...
The way you see things around you...
The way you perceive life...

Without love...
Life is a waste...
Dull...
Hollow...
No life at all...

For this,
I wouldn't dare living my life...
Without YOU...

'cause you're....

My love...
My life...


Dedicated to my husband, Karl



2 comments:

Marly said...

This is just a lovely love note. Great for Valentine's Day.

Marly

Rizzy said...

Hi Marly. Yes, it is. I was sitting on our porch the other night when suddenly I thought of this. I love this kind of moment when my hands move on its own, writing what my heart says. Advance Happy Valentine to you. ^_^