I'll Trade for $4000

 
Was browsing some of the news feed on facebook this morning
when I stumbled upon this video shared by a friend of mine.
Was hesitant to really watch it at first seeing the label on it
but took the courage to do so, out of curiosity.
And this is what I've got.....
A totally disturbing images of fetus being served as a meal.
Left not contented, I searched thru the internet
for a reference just to prove its credibility and 'tis proven.

Published on Seoul Times, dated September 30, 2008
with article: "Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex"
under Letters to the Editor Section
confirms and justifies this video.

It says that an email report was sent to Seoul Times
stating that a certain town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong)
is on trend on taking on baby herbal soup
to increase overall health and stamina
particularly in sexual performance.
To prove this, a factory manager was interviewed,
a frequent customer on the said restaurant
and he absolutely testified!
The cost of fetuses in China is $4000, 
and those babies who is close to be born and die naturally cost 2000,
WHATTA!!! Oh my, don't let me curse!
and they have price for this?!?
Goodness!!!
For the rest of the report, Click HERE, 'cuz I can't stand it any longer.
Or maybe you want a detailed context, BABY SOUP.

I want to hate them [people involved only],
I want to curse them for doing this inhumane act
but I can't and even if I can,
my small voice will not be heard and
in addition, cursing will not change anything at all.
BUT it doesn't mean there's NO OTHER WAY,
GOD is with US,
thru PRAYERS we CAN.

In Matthew 18:20, it says,
For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them.

WARNING:

I am about to post a copy of the video from youtube,
don't click the play button if you have a weak stomach.









Footnote: This goes for the proposal of legalizing abortion in the Philippines. a NO, NO!!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard of that, and it is quite sad.

I do like the scripture you added though. One of my favorites.

Rizzy said...

Yeah, normally I don't watch this kind of video cuz I myself have a weak stomach but I can't helped it. Something in me wants to view it and make it part of my site. And I just hope the Phil gov't will not legalize it here --- so inhuman.

One of my faves, too. And nothing is unheard to God....

Unknown said...

Of course. I mean, It would be hard to watch something like that. And it is sad that people will even consider abortion, and those that would, would probably be the ones that refuse to watch this video.

Anon is right, with an interesting way of saying it, but I do agree.

Except that I will say, It is possible for it to happen. Abortion is becoming a popular thing sadly, though I do doubt that there will be extremes such as 'eating' the Fetus. Which, is just sick to even think about...

Rizzy said...

Yeah, it is in fact possible. With the latest news from the Philippine lawmakers in Congress, they have gathered more than 100 congressmen who will ensure the passage of "anti-life" bills which will allow divorce, same sex marriage and abortion.

We, together with all other BLD Districts, are continually praying and staying active with our own advocacy mission in preventing these passage.

Yes, of course, we can not deny the fact that our population is growing in number but that doesn't mean that we have to adopt such.

Unknown said...

Rizz,

In my country Indonesia abortion is also illegal, except for the purpose of saving the mother's life.

But there were so many media reports about abortion illegally done by clinics.

Rizzy said...

Harry,

Yeah, especially when it's an unexpected pregnancy.

My heart feels sorrow for the unborn babies --- that baby could be part of the next generation that this world needs.

Sometimes I was left at the thought of maybe that's her/his fate.

But still...you know where I stand to this.