A Place we call.....Paradise


Some places speaks distinctly.

I never had a desire so strong for nature before, until 'He' whispered to my ears - 'I have something to show you' and brought me to one of the finest beauty of nature, a place I never thought I would come across to, a Lake.

The sweet breeze of welcoming made me feel the joy of my existence.
While standing at the corner, a tree on the other side of the lake caught our attention. It's as if hypnotizing us, drawing us closer...wanting us to admire its beauty- the leaping spirit of one of its branches on the left wing that is about to fall. Never will I forget that image....ooohhh, if only we brought camera that time. I was thankful that 'He' led me to that place, a place we both called Paradise. It gave me a quick glance of what our earthly happiness is composed of. Truly, there is nothing in the world more enchanting than the hidden mysteries of nature.
~*~
Any man that walks the mead
In bud, or blade, or bloom, may find
A meaning suited to his mind.
~Alfred Tennyson~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ... your blog is cool and
I like your post

Rizzy said...

Hi Rakyat...thanks for visiting...really appreciate it...